Each soldier seen in Strike Force Heroes are defined with a Class system, each with their specialties and weaknesses in battle.
Strike Force Heroes 1Edit
There are 4 playable classes in SFH. Each of them have their own special skills and attributes.
- Medic - Uses assault rifles and magnums. He is generally the most balanced class in the game. His killstreaks help his teammates, from Kevlar vests to rapid regen.
- Assassin - Uses sniper rifles and melee weapons. His weapons are very powerful and accurate, but on the downside, he has little health. His skills and streaks are those of assassins, varying from smoke bombs to becoming invisible.
- Commando - Uses machine guns and explosives. He holds the most ammo and is usually on the offense. His skills and streaks include offensive techniques, such as tear gas and land mines.
- Tank - Uses shotguns and shields. He has the most HP, and has dangerous weapons. His skills and streaks make him much more resistant to damage, ranging from adding health to ricochet.
Strike Force Heroes 2Edit
There are also 5 classes of SFH 2. All of them have their own personal playstyles, looks, and skills as well.
- Engineer - A balanced soldier, he builds machines that can cause some serious damage.
- Mercenary - A one-man-army, he uses streaks and skills that benefit him only.
- General - A noble man, his streaks benefit the entire team.
- Sniper - A long-distance shooter, his sniping skills prove strong against all classes. His killstreaks aid his sniping skills. Upgrade his levels to kill targets in one shot.
- Juggernaut - A short-distance fighter, he has skills and streaks that bring more defense to him.
Strike Force Heroes 3 Edit
There are 9 classes in SFH 3, with recurring classes and some classes as combinations of classes from previous games.
- Engineer - Uses Assault Rifles and Explosives, balanced class that can build turrets.
- Gunslinger - Uses Duals and Snipers, offensive class that can buff allies.
- Medic - Uses Assault Rifles and Machine Guns, support class that can heal allies.
- Juggernaut - Uses Shotguns and Elementals, defensive class that can take a large amount of damage.
- Mercenary - Uses Machine Guns and Explosives, offensive class that works on his/her own.
- Sniper - Uses Snipers and Experimentals, offensive class that can do massive damage to single targets.
- Ninja - Uses Duals and Shotguns, offensive class that becomes invisible and has high mobility.
- Elite - Uses Elementals and Experimentals, support class that applies status effects on enemies.
- Knight - Uses Melee exclusively, an offensive class with high survival capability.