Judgement in-game picture.
|Extra effects:||Vision -20%
They won't be back.
|Fire Rate:||2 rps|
The Judgement is a Shotgun in the series.
This is a weapon for the Tank class. With 50% accuracy and 26 ft range, it is the most accurate shotgun in the game.
This is a weapon usable by both the General and the Juggernaut. Like its previous incarnation, it has the highest accuracy and (usually) the highest damage among the shotguns. Its rate of fire, however, is usually the worst.
- It is based of the Winchester 1887 Shotgun.
- There is a "T2" engraved on it most likely coming from Terminator 2: Judgement Day. The name is also a reference to part of the subtitle of the movie.
- In the extra effects panel, it says "They won't be back," another Terminator reference.
- It reappears in Strike Force Heroes 2. In the panel of specifications, in first place says "I'll be back," a quote from Terminator 2: Judgement Day, which is also spoken by the Tank from the first game upon selecting him.
- When fired in Strike Force Heroes 2, the weapon is pumped by spinning it around the lever (Called spin-cocking). This is, yet again, another reference to Terminator 2: Judgement Day, as it is how Arnold Schwarzenegger fired his Winchester 1887 in the movie.
- In Raze 2 and Raze 3, a similar weapon called Terminator appears.