- "The smell of napalm."
- "Come get some!"
- - The Juggernaut
They generally have a massive amount of health, as well as massive damage. Their shotguns are a lethal force to be reckoned with. In Strike For Heroes 2, the Juggernaut is depicted as an elemental unit, though this role has been replaced by the Elite in SFH3.
- Best used with light armour that enhances your health stat, since he has the largest amount of HP of all classes.
- Do not be chicken and get in there. Combines extremely well with shotguns. Hence you get in there, explosive weapons are a meager alternative.
- Be on the lookout for the armor-restoring powerups whenever your HP is sufficient.
- Melee weapons make a great secondary weapon choice since you will so close to your opponent that you will be able to see if they are shaved properly. Full-auto or burst sidearms make a decent second choice.
- Due to "being with the organization for so long", he COULD be a member of the old Strike Force. So maybe he is Bull, although unlikely, as Bull is more or less coward and he is always whining, while Tower is seems to be cold and quiet.
- The Juggernaut no longer has a faster rate of health regeneration after the first game. In return his HP and effectiveness have decreased dramatically.
- The Juggernaut on level 50 now has 300 HP and shotguns that can do over 200 damage.
- The Juggernaut's killstreaks are only elemental killstreaks which set the enemy on fire, cover in acid, etc. for a limited range and time.
- The Juggernaut appears to be wearing a bomb disposal suit.