Achievements are earned by completing certain events in Strike Force Heroes.
- How to get: Complete all 15 levels in the Campaign Mode.
Strike Force HeroEdit
- How to get: Defeat the Creators of the game in the level "The Final Showdown", level 15 of Challenges Mode.
- How to get: Reach the level 50 with any soldier, this is the max level of the game.
Guns and AmmoEdit
- How to get: Buy all Primary Guns with any soldier.
- How to get: Buy all Killstreaks with any soldier.
- How to get: Buy all Skills with any soldier.
How to get: In the Caverns map, stand on the hole with water spurting out of it for approximately 10 seconds.
- It unlocks the Sky9 mod, which exaggerates physics.
How to get: In the Foundry map, activate a killstreak (other than Kevlar Vest, Smoke Bomb, and Bouncing Betty (It's also possible with Surge and Rapid Regen, but harder), and get killed by the lava flowing out of the bucket at the top of the map during the killstreak. You must be killed by the FALLING lava, not the lava at the bottom of the map.
- It unlocks the Party Time mod, which makes everyone spawn with different weapons.
How to get: In the Village map, crouch in the dirty water below the sign until you die.
- It unlocks the Bottomless Clips mod, which gives your guns infinite ammo.
How to get: In the 5th Campaign level, Siege Under, (which takes place in the Facility map) go to the darkness to the right of where you first spawn and crawl into it, and move right. You should drop into a room with a corpse. When you do, walk by it.
- It unlocks Tin Man mod. In this mode, all players will break apart when killed.