Achievements are earned by completing certain events in Strike Force Heroes.
Complete the Campaign.
Strike Force HeroEdit
Defeat the Creators of the game.
- This can only be done in Challenge 15.
- Recommends level 42 and up, however it can be completed with a level much lower.
Reach level 50 with any soldier.
Guns and AmmoEdit
Buy all primary guns with any soldier.
Buy all killstreaks with any soldier.
Buy all skills with any soldier.
In the Caverns map, stand on the hole with water spurting out of it for approximately 10 seconds.
- It unlocks the Sky9 mod, which exaggerates physics.
In the Foundry map, activate a killstreak (other than Kevlar Vest, Smoke Bomb, Bouncing Betty, and Ricochet (It's also possible with Surge and Rapid Regen, but harder), and get killed by the lava flowing out of the bucket at the top of the map during the killstreak. You must be killed by the FALLING lava, not the lava at the bottom of the map.
- It unlocks the Party Time mod, which makes everyone spawn with different weapons.
In the Village map, crouch in the dirty water below the sign until you die.
- Getting this achievement unlocks the Bottomless Clips mod, which gives you unlimited ammo.
In the 5th Campaign level, Siege Under, (which takes place in the Facility map) go to the darkness to the right of where you first spawn and crawl into it, and move right. You should drop into a room with a corpse.
However, you'll have to restart the level to continue.
- It unlocks Tin Man mod. In this mode, all players will break apart when killed.